Our lawyers provide legal assistance in criminal and misdemeanour cases at each stage of proceedings (preparatory, court and enforcement proceedings) acting as defence attorneys and legal representatives. Taking into consideration the fact that criminal proceedings, especially evidence proceedings, become more and more complicated, you should seek professional assistance.
Remember that each attorney is bound by the professional secrecy relating to all information provided by the Client; such information may not be disclosed in any situation, also after the termination of the defence relationship
We provide comprehensive services in the field of criminal law, including:
- legal representation of the suspect during preparatory proceedings before law enforcement authorities,
- legal representation of the defendant before courts of all instances,
- legal representation of the victim during preparatory proceedings before law enforcement authorities,
- legal representation of the victim before courts of all instances,
- defence of the accused in misdemeanour cases,
- legal representation of the private prosecutor or defendant in private prosecution cases,
- legal representation of the convicted person during enforcement proceedings.
We prepare complaints, appeals, cassation appeals, private indictments and requests for early release, postponement of the execution of a sentence, prison leave, pardon, aggregate sentence, and any other pleadings and non-procedural letters in the scope of the broadly defined criminal proceedings.
We encourage you to use our services.