Ewelina Grajner provides services in the field of civil law (family, property and inheritance law, compensation), court proceedings and matters related to foreigners.
I graduated from the Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Silesia in Katowice; during my studies I was awarded the LLP/Erasmus scholarship at Université de Reims Champagne-Ardenne in France. Then I completed the attorney’s training at the District Bar Council in Katowice. Currently, as an attorney, I am a member of the Bar Association in Katowice.
My professional interests focus on the broadly defined civil law, including contract, property, inheritance and family law. I have many years of experience in representing clients in court proceedings in the above-mentioned fields of law, and that’s what I do every day.
I will be happy to help you in cases for:
- compensation/remedies, including connected with traffic accident, violation of personal rights,
- dissolution of co-ownership,
- protection of ownership,
- protection of possession,
- in the field of land and mortgage registers,
- unifying the content of the land and mortgage register with the actual legal status,
- in the field of local law, including appealing against resolutions adopted by housing cooperatives,
- land and transmission easement as well as personal servitude,
- inheritance acquisition acknowledgement,
- distribution of inheritance,
in the field of family law:
- child support,
- parental authority,
- granting rights of access,
- issuing child custody orders,
- division of joint property,
in the field of labour law:
- reinstatement of a worker,
I encourage you to contact a professional lawyer for advice and legal assistance before filing a lawsuit or replying to a lawsuit, because currently court proceedings are so complicated that what seems an innocent and minor error in the preparation of the lawsuit (response to the lawsuit) or during the trial, may affect the entire process and have a negative influence on the outcome of the entire case.
Administrative matters in the field of construction law and legalisation of the foreigner’s stay in Poland are another branch of law on which I focus in my professional practice. I also help foreigners to obtain (permanent or temporary) residence permits, work permits as well as in matters concerning the acquisition of Polish citizenship. I represent clients before Border Guards, administrative bodies of both instances and administrative courts.
If you cannot find the topic that interests you, please contact me directly.
I speak English and French.